Every fabric fits me! Hardly people say this as majority of people aren’t comfortable with certain fabric materials, especially the synthetic fabric materials like polyester. Ask why? Well, the synthetic fabrics when worn as trousers often irritate user’s intimate parts, so they end up decide never to buy this fabric again
On other hand, there are many synthetic fabrics which though look very cheap and shiny, and doesn’t even provide a single luxury comfort which natural fabric do like silk and cotton.
I have seen many people selective in terms of choosing fabric, and how they wisely choose the label. In fact, I wonder how few natural fabrics are being provided on sale in most humid countries like Singapore.
What is Main Issue with Polyester Fabric?
But Do you know, or have you ever wondered what could be the main Issue with Synthetic Fabrics Like Polyester? The main problem with Polyester fabric is, they’re unbreathable.
They can be wearable for specific season like winters, athlete need something to wear that can keep them consistently warm, but not versatile enough to wear in all seasons
Is Polyester Lycra Fabric Wearable?
Yes, it does, some major plus points of wearing polyester Lycra fabric is;
- Polyester dries quickly, as compared to other fabric types
- It is strong and stretchable. Polyester garments will in general hold up to ordinary mileage obviously superior to cotton ones
- Also, since it is such an adaptable fiber, it doesn’t wrinkle as effectively either. It bobs back to its unique shape as opposed to getting wrinkled
- This makes it the ideal texture for undershirts that need to fit easily against your skin under different shirts
- Another highly notable aspect of polyester Lycra fabric is; it easily blends with other fabric. Thus, while a common shirt made of 100% polyester will be stretchy and warm, a shirt made with a 50-50 mix of polyester and cotton will hold the great characteristics of polyester alongside all the great characteristics of cotton.
What if you Compare it to other Fabric?
The polyester Lycra fabric as compared to other active apparel has higher quality than nylon, and its quality is even multiple times higher than gooey fiber.
The high-quality polyester strands can withstand the solid, monotonous developments made by competitors and keep going for long. They offer magnificent safe o scraped area and hold up to continued wearing and washes.
Hence, it proves polyester Lycra fabric suppliers enjoy high demand than other sports wear fabric in the market apart from its certain issues.